Location and Area
- East- Officer Quarter
- West- Ngalapwae Street (Old)
- North- Sanpya Quarter
- South – Government Quarter
- Area – 29.445 Acres
- Teacher Training College (TTC) 1 June 1953 to 30 November 1998
- Education College (Level -2) 1 December 1998 to 28 February 2004
- Education College (Level -1) 1 March 2004 to 31.8.2020
- Education Degree College 1.9.2020 to Now
- Student Enrollement – Bachelor “95”, Diploma “260” and PPTT “471”
Kyaukphyu Education Degree College(KEDC) was established as Teacher Training School (TTS) in Kyauk Phyu, Kyauk Phyu District, Rakhine State since 1953. It is situated in the East, Ayar Street, in the West, Nga Lapwae old street, in the South, Government (Asoeya) Quarter and in the North, Sanpya Quarter. Total area of KEDC is 29.445 square acres. At the beginning of KEDC was founded as the Teacher Training School (TTS) from 1st June, 1953 to 30th September, 1998. From 2st December, 1998 to 28th February, 2004, it was upgraded as Kyauk Phyu Education College (Level 2). And then, It was promoted as Education College (Level 1) from 1st March, 2004 to 30th September, 2020.
On 1st October, 2020 Kyauk Phyu Education College was upgraded as Education Degree College. There are 28 Principals from the beginning till now and under the leadership and Management of this principals, (24142) of teacher education Diploma and Certificates were offered. The first former principal is Wana Kyaw Htin U Mg Mg Gyi (1953-1954).The followings are their names according to their period of conducting their duty and responsibilities.